12 months of fundraising inspiration ...
• Over indulged at Christmas? Get sponsored to give up something you love, like chocolate or alcohol
• New Year, new you. Why not take on an overseas challenge?
• It’s cold outside! So bring it indoors with a cosy pub quiz by the fire
• The month for romance. So why not organise a Valentine’s ball or dinner party?
• Hold a singles night!
• Chase the last of those winter blues away with a comedy gig
• Time for a spring clean! Sell your surplus stuff on eBay or organise a good old fashioned car boot sale
• Still a bit chilly? Get all your friends or colleagues round for a poker night
• Looking for a bit of excitement? How about a skydive? Don’t forget some companies will match whatever their employees raise pound for pound. It’s worth asking!
• Show off your blooming garden and hold an outdoor coffee morning
• It’s the Virgin Money London Marathon this month got a ballot place? Fundraise for us
• Race season has started, so why not hold your own race night?
• Birthday? Anniversary? Wedding? You could save lives by asking for donations to Woundcare4heroes instead of gifts for your special occasion.
• It’s Champions League Final month. Why not dust off your football boots and organise your own tournament?
• Summer’s coming. Time to get those legs out gentlemen – are you brave enough for a sponsored leg wax?
• A sponsored head shave is quick and easy – and will give you a nice breeze for these hot summer months!
• Wimbledon’s back. Why not organise a tennis tournament?
• Get into the swing of summer and organise a golf day to raise vital funds
• Get your friends and family over for a fundraising BBQ before it goes away again!
• Keep cool by holding a car wash.
• The Ashes are back. Why not organise a charity cricket match.
• Take part in the first ever RideLondon.
• Are your friends or neighbours on holiday? Offer to look after their pets in exchange for a donation
• Go outdoors and get active by organising a fun sports day
• Why not contact your local council and do a street collection?
• Are you a member of a sport or social club? September is often when clubs choose their Charity of the Year. Could you suggest WC4H?
• It’s back to school. Cheer everyone up with a non uniform day.
• Summer is over and so it’s OK to eat cake again. Celebrate by holding a bake sale to raise funds.
• Organise a spooky Halloween fundraiser. Remember to include things like guess the weight of the pumpkin and apple bobbing.
• Bag packing at your local supermarket is a great way to fundraise locally.
• November is the month of remembrance. Why not have a themed party with all your friends, talk to them about WC4H and help raise vital funds – all at the same time.
• The sky’s the limit on Bonfire Night – just be careful with the fireworks!
• Dress up as a superhero for the day and get sponsored or post it on facebook and push text to donate to your friends and family- nominate someone and watch the money come in.
• Tis the official party season. Could you have a raffle or auction at your Christmas do?
• Not sure what you want for Christmas? Ask for donations to WC4H
• You’ve been working hard all year so let your hair down. Hold an office dress down day in exchange for donations.
We’re here to help. Call us on 07972 853842 or email email@example.com